This machine is my favorite blender brand, and it offers many outstanding and various features for cooking at a very reasonable price. With milk and a few ingredients available in the kitchen, you can make your ice cream at home. Keep reading for more information!
General steps for making ice cream with ninja blender
First, I will share a few general steps when making ice cream with a Ninja blender before giving more detail about some recipes from each type of different ingredients.
EQUIPMENT: Ninja Blender, food container, other accessories to stir.
- Liquid cream
- Your favorite fruits, candy, chocolate, and so on which suits your taste
- Step 1: (optional) For a cool and creamy consistency, you can create the mixture of condensed milk and cream and put it in the freezer 1 hour before blending.
- Step 2: Wash the fruits, remove the peduncle, seeds, and peels to avoid left residues when pulverizing. Drain them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Step 3: Put all the ingredients (frozen mixture and chopped fruits) into a blender. Choose the most suitable speed or functions. Let the blenders work for less than a minute until all ingredients become smooth.
- Step 4: Then, pour into a food container. Close the lid tightly for storage. Put it in the fridge for a few hours until it is frozen. Take it out and add some other ingredients to enhance the taste.
Some recipes for making ice cream at home
# Recipe 1: Banana and chocolate ice cream
- Four bananas
- 30-gram peanut butter
- 10-gram cocoa and chocolate powder
- Step 1: First, peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces, about 1cm in size. Choose ripe bananas that are a bit soft to taste better!
- Step 2: After cutting, you put the banana in the freezer for about one hour, or until the banana pieces are frozen.
- Step 3: Put all the frozen bananas in the blender and puree them until it has the smoothest consistency. The banana will crumble and gradually become pureed and have a texture similar to whipped cream after blending for a while. If the bananas are a bit hard to grind, you can add a little milk.
- Step 4: Add cocoa and chocolate powder and two tablespoons of peanut butter with the banana and continue to blend until smooth.
- Step 6: Pour the final mixture into a food container and put it in the fridge for 1 to 5 hours to let it freeze. Then, it’s time for you to enjoy it.
# Recipe 2: Strawberry ice cream
- 300g strawberries (you have to choose strawberries carefully, they should be fresh, ripe)
- A few slices of lemon
- 150g sugar
- 50ml condensed milk with sugar
- Step 1: You wash the strawberries, remove the stem, and cut the strawberries in half or even smaller.
- Step 2: Session 2: Put frozen strawberries in the blender for 30 minutes to one hour. Then, add yogurt, lemon juice, honey, and cream depending on your taste. In particular, you can replace strawberries with different fruits or combine them with chocolate, vanilla, or other flavors.
- Step 3: Activate the blender and wait until the strawberries are pureed. The blending time depends on the speed of your blender’s power. Usually, this process takes less than 60 seconds.
- Step 4: When the blending job is done, pour it into a tray or food container, you will have a delicious strawberry ice cream with a blender. Leave it in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Other tips when making ice cream
- In addition, to make the ice cream more attractive, you can decorate it with fruit rinds such as pineapple peel, watermelon rind, or coconut.
- If you want to take the ice cream from the mold easily, let it sit for 3-5 minutes after taking it from the refrigerator or dip the mold cover in water before removing the ice cream.
- Avoid adding water to the mixture lest it loses the smoothness of the finished ice cream.
- Your ice cream batch will be softer and less frosty as you add too much additional sugar.
- After storing the cream in the freezer, mix and stir it again around 2-3 times to keep the ice cream from getting ice-textured.
- Refer to some delicious recipes in the Inspiration Guide attached to each Ninja product for various blending options.
To sum up, in the hot summer, with the great support of a blender, you have made delicious, simple, and cooling ice cream for the whole family. Making ice cream with a Ninja blender is very straightforward, right?
Remember to read the information on the device carefully to make sure it is suitable for this job. There are hundreds of ways to make ice cream with a blender, and I just share several steps. I hope you will have a pleasant experience!