Ninja is one of the most famous prestigious house-care brands all over the world. Ninja blenders are diverse in design and offer many different cutting-edge functions. If anyone has ever used a Ninja blender or any Ninja product, they will fall in love with them.
Ninja blenders are more popular and have won the customer’s hearts for many years by providing products with reasonable prices and high quality. If you are a newbie and do not know how to use the Ninja blender properly, please refer to the following article to get more basic information!
Step by step to use a Ninja blender
Overall, the Ninja blender is not too difficult to use. Just read the following few steps carefully and you can use them with confidence. Ninja offers many different types of blenders.
One of them is the countertop blender line, which is popular and more complex than hand blenders or bullet blenders. Therefore, the steps that BlenderCommand mentioned below are mostly for countertop Ninja blenders.
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Prepare the necessary ingredients and place them near the blender for easy use.
- It is recommended to cut food into small pieces about 2-3cm in size.
- Remove hard seeds from fruits.
Step 2: Install your blenders
- Pitcher/jar: Many Ninja products come with jugs of different capacities suitable for various amounts of food. Choose a container large enough to ensure the ingredients do not clog or overfilling.
- Blades: Depending on which food you are going to grind (meat grinding, grain grinding, ice crushing, and so on), choose the type of blades accordingly. Then, screw them firmly into the blender jar.
Step 3: Add ingredients into a pitcher
- Place the jar on the base of the machine. Put the ingredients in the pitcher. Adjust the amount of water and ingredients accordingly to make it easy to operate. The proportion of items can be observed and estimated based on the measuring line marked on the pitcher. There will be a maximum level marker that you can fill. Pay close attention to these delimitations to achieve the best performance.
- Do not pour hot liquid into the blender. Let it cool before proceeding to grind.
Step 4: Plug in the power
- This is also probably the easiest step. However, be careful if this is your first time using it. Carefully read the voltage that the machine provides and compare it with the household power supply. In addition, because the blender also uses high power, make sure that the electricity in the household is being used at a stable level. If you use too much high-powered electrical equipment concurrently, it can cause a short circuit. Regularly check and turn off unnecessary devices.
- After making sure all things are safe, then plug the motor base into a power outlet.
Step 5: Close the lid
- After adding all the ingredients, close the lid tightly so that the ingredients do not spill out. In case you want to use a tamper, place it in the correct position on the lid.
Step 6: Select desired function
- Speed: Some Ninja blenders only offer multiple speed controls. You should choose a speed that is appropriate for the materials and based on your desirable texture. It is best to adjust the speed from low to high. Avoid setting a high blending speed level in the first place. Low-speed is perfect for grinding soft ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, and milk, while higher levels are often used for grinding beans and crushing frozen fruits.
- IQ-Auto programs: Many blenders offer automatic modes. The program automatically does everything in unique clocking, mixing, and pausing the product. With just one touch, depending on what you are doing, the blending will provide the most suitable speed and timing. Depending on each Ninja blender line, there will be from 3 to 10 pre-programmed automatic modes.
- PULSE: When this button is pressed, the blender will work at the highest speed and puree everything. It is suitable for hard materials such as ice cubes or beans.
- Do not blend for more than 3 minutes continuously with a countertop blender. For immersion or personal blender, use more than 60 seconds. If you want to grind for a long time, let the machine stop for about 2 minutes and then let it work again.
- When the machine is overloaded, the motor will stop working. Need to unplug from the electrical outlet, press the shutdown button. Then wait for the blender to cool down completely (about 15 minutes), before continuing working.
Step 7: Finish blending and turn off the machine
- After blending is complete, press the “off” button to turn off and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Then, pour yourself a drink and enjoy it.
Step 8: Clean up after use
- Several Ninja blenders have self-cleaning functions that you just need to put in some soap and warm water. The rest of the cleaning job will be automatically done.
- Besides, most Ninja blenders are dishwasher-safe so that you can separate all parts and put them in the dishwashing machine.
- Remember to dry the parts before storing them and wipe them again with a clean cloth for your next time.
Remind a shortlist of “Don’t” when using a blender:
- Don’t put hot liquid into the machine.
- Don’t pour food beyond the maximum fill level.
- Don’t remove the lid of the blender jar until the knife has stopped spinning.
- Don’t operate the machine without food or water in the pitcher
- Don’t grind continuously for more than the specified time.
In summary, although most Ninja blender has an easy-to-use interface, there are still caveats to follow. Proceed step by step to ensure the best quality and safety. Hopefully, you will have great experiences with Ninja blenders!